Tuesday 17 May 2016

Frustating post. See you next time.

              It has been quite a year since the last time i logged in to my blog account. Frankly, i dont mind if people do not know the presence of my blog. This is considered as my personal space. My vocabulary could be rubbing off since i couldn't even remember the last time i read a book. Those who know, will know this. Since i dont have much assets to inherit this blog to someone else, can i take this blog as a part of my will?

             ............................

My mind went blackout the moment i wanted to pour everything here that i had in my mind just now. How frustating. I wish i can tell how my life is going now, how much i have developed as a person, how good and bad particular situation had occured to me... a lot.. too many... and some of them, even too hurtful to remember. No one wants to listen to me ranting about my life over and over again. I want changes. i want something new. I want to go further taking the next step, What i feel now, im running in a circle, just taking different routes. That circle is just imperfect. I am always back to the same place that i begin. When they say, back to square one, they lie. All shapes are same, they need to have the beginning and ending point, which ultimately will bring you to the same point. 

     Suddenly i dont know how to put all these into words. I guess the words have been nesting in my mind for so long that i failed to bring it out. damn. 

     I wish im a writer, just like Iriz in The Holiday. She could write and get the idea fast that it was a piece of cake for her to finish her story on time. I want to be that. Off now till i can focus better.

No comments:

Post a Comment