Monday 2 March 2015

I despise fight

So these few days back, we had a fight. Not quite a big one. It was still bearable. It's just that I decided to do what I want without referring to you first. Well, do not go mental at me because I used to decide on my own. Like where to go, what to do, whom I go with. Thus, i know it was rather annoying to put u second after all the decision. I understood, very well, the urge of informing beforehand, right before you came up with any words about something, it was just, something that i am adapting with.

It was kind of punishing me, if you dont realize that what you've done so far. yes, couldnt be a big deal for me. But i dont know why, sometimes this kind of situation just haunted me for something I do not want to go back, for the last time particularly. I mean the feeling. I would have request you to try another method but I presume not all method is challenging enough to a person.

And now I know where you are and it's kind of torturing me to know that I cant be there by your side. Why am I being so melancholic here? You know what? I dont like fight. I super hate it. Some may say fight spices up your relationship but for me, it's more likely 10% helping. The rest will result to isolation, not talking, sour faces, miscommunication, expectation and so on. So where is the good in fighting? Not having fight could make someone bored in their relationship. Whilst you can choose, which one would you prefer? Having a fight or having a relationship that is blooming all the way, designed with small little arguments that eventually come to a conclusion? I prefer the latter. I mean, it's okay to have fight, just dont let it become contagious and kill all the good cells and muscles on your body. No?

Alriht, i think it's time to sleep now because tomorrow my lesson will be observed by ab SISC+ im not quite sure what the heck was that but to my concern, it is about someoine who was sent to assist teaching to boost the result for UPSR. What the fuck? I just made 10 people get As for English as compared to 2-3 few years back. Okay, dont be boastful but still! I have my own philosophy and thank you for your concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment